Car Magnets | Magnum/
Affordable, effective, and convenient. Car magnets are among the most popular advertising tools used by small and medium businesses to promote themselves.
It may surprise you that a simple sign attached to a car door could do so much for establishing a business presence in its community.
However, the fact is that car magnets help turn vehicles into mobile ads being viewed by countless people a day, simply by driving around.
Pizza delivery companies, gardening, cleaning services, maintenance services, and construction companies are some of the business that choose this economical option, especially if they cannot afford vinyl lettering or vehicle wraps.
- Material: 30 mil. Magnum Car Magnet.
- Largest size per piece: 24’’x50’
- Lamination options (2.5 mil.): glossy and matte.
Suggestions to set up your file:
• Color Mode: CMYK (We do not print RGB, 5th, Spot or PANTONE)
• DPI: 72 - 150 (recommended for most jobs)
*If your design contains small elements or letters similar to a business card design we recommend 300 dpi. BUT WE DON’T recommend you to make all of your graphics at 300 dpi when it is not needed, since that will slow down your upload, your program and in general the production of your job.
• Extension: .JPG or single page flatten .PDF
• Bleed / Crop Marks: No bleed or crop marks needed
These are 3 non mandatory but important recommendations for your banner design:
Margin For Hems & Grommets: If you are ordering hems or grommets in your banner you need to keep in mind the sewing around it we recommend to leave a margin of 1 inch in all edges of the banner design to prevent the sewing from cross paths with important text or elements in your design.
Pole Pockets Margin: Your design should fit the size of the print you ordered with no additional bleed but you need a margin of 1 inch all around the banner for finishing purposes. The margin is very similar to the previous mentioned but in this case the sewing depends on what size of pocket you chose, from 2 - 4 inches plus an extra inch for the sewing from the end of the design here you have an example for you to have a better idea.
Shipping Policies and Restrictions
For the handling of the banners, the following indications must be taken into consideration:
1. Those with measurements equal to or less than 5 feet on their smaller side, will be sent rolled up in 6" corrugated cardboard boxes.
2. Those with measurements greater than 5 feet on their smaller side will be carefully folded and sent in 24"x24" boxes.
Before uploading the order you must verify that the file does not have any problem and that the payment of shipping is done correctly, if there is a problem with any of these two points, it will not be possible to make the shipment. On the other hand, if the order is uploaded one working day BEFORE 3 p.m PST and it fulfills all the conditions it will be sent the following working day.
Products with large dimensions usually have higher shipping costs. These costs are set by the shipping company, based on its standards and limitations, and therefore it is not in our power to change the shipping cost.
The delivery time of the order once it is sent by the ground service is from 2 to 5 working days.
GROUP SHIPPING EXPLANATION:
To be able to Group shipping, the products of the order must have SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS: delivery address, shipping method and delivery time. Discounts for this type of shipping apply only to items with LOWER shipping prices.
Note: If within the group shipment the product with higher shipping cost is cancelled, the discount for group shipment will be modified.
EXPLANATION FOR NEXT DAY TURNAROUND SERVICE
• Each schedule is based on business days (Monday through Friday). Federal holidays are excluded.
• Once the file is uploaded correctly, the delivery time starts counting.
• When a file is placed on hold, the delivery time will begin once “Run as is” is selected or when the file is received and uploaded again.
• The delivery time will also be modified if a "Proof of Design" is requested, the delivery time will start counting once the design is approved.
When the order is uploaded one business day BEFORE 3 p.m. PST, the order may be picked up the next business day at 4:30 p.m. PST. If the order is ready before this time you will be notified by email. You will need to verify that there are no problems with the file, as it may not be ready for pickup at the store.
SAME DAY ORDER:
Before sending any file you must verify that there is no problem, because if there is, it cannot be sent or picked up in the store the same day.
1. Shipping Orders:
To receive the order on the same day you must upload the file without any problem and place the order one business day BEFORE 12:00 m PST.
2. Store Pick-up:
To be able to pick up the order at the store the same day, the file must be uploaded without any problem and the order must be placed one working day BEFORE 12:00 m PST, this way you can pick it up the same day AFTER 5:00 p.m. PST. Remember that if the order is ready earlier than scheduled, you will be notified by email.
|File Name||File Size||File Type||Action|